Sample Code

Nov 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Why again do you feel that providing sample/implementation code is not important?

Downloading the sample code which implements into html is not helpfull. It adds to the learning curve. Downloading the demos would be very helpfull.

Thanks.

Nov 30, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Hi,
We are planning to use this Microsoft's Health CUI - Silverilght ToolKit and mainly inspired by the demo provided here - http://www.mscui.net/PatientJourneyDemonstrator/SecondaryCare.htm

We need to use the toolkit provided here and mainly in the 3rd section of above urls - it have a slide-up control at the bottom having -
    1) Search care primary library - for searching
    2) Active Care PathWays
    3) Essentioal Hypertension
    4) Moderate Depression

I have also attached same control's screen shot from given demo site for your reference.

So my main query about this control is - Can we get the required control's source code from the - Microsoft's Health CUI - Silverilght ToolKit ?
Or its something customized by your team [and not distributable]?

If this control is customized then, Is this customization done by using Microsoft's Health CUI - Silverilght ToolKit and then modified as per the requirement Or this is completely new control developed by you - can you please help me out on this confusion.

So for developing this kind of control can we use Microsoft's Health CUI - Silverilght ToolKit in any way OR we need to develop this from scratch.

Immediate response on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
DPK

Jan 22, 2010 at 9:41 AM

hi jhoran01

The demonstrator is a very popular MSCUI item and seems to have provided some useful examples of what is possible in the health space with Silverlight. Unfortunately the site was not designed to be shared at the source code level. I suggest that sites such as http://blacklight.codeplex.com would be a great starting point for hints and tips (since the site is run by the lead Demonstrator developer).

Regards

Tom Chapman

MSCUI Release Manager