This project is read-only.

After Launch of Secondary Care website, sliding Panel animation required

Aug 11, 2009 at 9:41 PM
Edited Aug 11, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Hi All,

Can i know how is the sliding panel designed.  When i click on patient name under chest pain clinic panel i get stage 4 with chest pain clinic panel moving left and the email inbox hiding.  And retained back to normal again on click of the patient.  Can somebody let me know how is this animation implemented.

I need that sliding functionality (Chest pain clinic Window) along with hide/show of the Email Inbox and Stage 4 windows.

I want to know how the page is designed.  Is this having all the control in a single canvas or in a grid and complete implementation please.

Please direct me how we can do this functionality in SL 3.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rayabharapu

Aug 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Hi there,

This is quite easy to achieve. If you look at the general layout of the page, there are 3 columns. The first column contains the email panel etc. The second column contains the shedule, and the third column contains the moving charts. I therefore created a grid with 3 columns, and placed my controls in each column. I then placed that grid in a canvas.

At runtime, I detect when the canvas changes size, and set the Grid's width to be 1.5 times the canvas' size, and the height to be 1 times the canvas size. My animation to slide the right hand content in is just a double key frame animation on the Canvas.Left property of the grid.

Hope this helps,

Martin

Aug 12, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Hi Grayson,

Thanks a lot for the reply.  Is there any chance if you can send me sample code to implement this.

In my case also the middle control is common but the click event happens on the first control and then i should be able to give a button besides third control once you show, to get back to the main page with ctrl 1 and 2.

I actually have 4 controls login,ctrl1,ctrl2,ctrl3 can i put all these controls in one single page and show ctrl1 and ctrl2 after login and then the click on ctrl1 sliding should take place making ctrl1 hidden and ctrl2,ctrl3 shown and then we should give a button for them to comeback to see ctrl 1 and ctrl 2.

Please let me know how we can implement this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rayabharapu

Aug 13, 2009 at 10:13 PM
Edited Aug 14, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Thanks Martyn for the help all things are working as i need thanks for the inputs.

May 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Hi Martin

I could not fully understand the 2nd Para in your post dated 12 August 2009 at 9:49 AM.

I would be grateful if you could explain the following paragraph.

At runtime, I detect when the canvas changes size, and set the Grid's width to be 1.5 times the canvas' size, and the height to be 1 times the canvas size. My animation to slide the right hand content in is just a double key frame animation on the Canvas.Left property of the grid.

Many thanks for your help in anticipation.

Regards