Development of a prototype/proof of concept

Jul 15, 2009 at 4:06 PM

I found the Patient Demonstrator and am on an early stage sales cycle to redevelop a US state public health application (We developed a complete system over 12 years ago) for the Web and would love to utilize a number of the controls developed for this initiative.  Ideally, a demonstrator very similar to the one MS developed but tailored to the specific needs of the public health department we're targeting will help promote my vision.

Is anyone familiar with the Demonstrator or feel they could create something similar (quickly) for sales presentations and online "grass roots" support?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

Jul 21, 2009 at 1:00 PM

hi Scott

We do not have any plans to release the source code for the Patient Journey Demonstrator and our efforts are now focussed on developing guidance and controls for specific areas, rather than extending or focussing the demonstrator functionality.

We have released the code for a number of these controls which you can access by downloading the toolkit from codeplex (http://mscui.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=25602).

If you haven't already, I recommend that you sign up to the RSS on the MSCUI codeplex site to receive news of new controls as they are released.

Regards
Tom Chapman
MSCUI Release Manager