Add CUI controls to WPF toolbar

Jul 8, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Hi, I was able to add the controls to a Windows Forms project following the "Gettin Started" document, but now I'm trying to use the controls on a WPF (windows presentation foundation) project, and I am not able to add the controls to the toolbar.

Is there a document explaining how to accomplish this, does anybody know how to do it?

Many thanks.

Developer
Jul 8, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Hello

The steps are the same but on the Choose Toolbox Items window you need to make sure you're on the WPF Components tab before selecting a WPF assembly.

Regards

Ben

Jul 8, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Thanks, that worked. Now I got a bunch of controls, I can see the PatientBanner, but I still can't find the MedicationsListView. Why is that?

Developer
Jul 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM

As per the description on http://mscui.net/Components/MedicationsListView.aspx, the MedicationsListView is an implementation of the WrapDataGrid control.

The source code you can download here contains full Silverlight and WPF samples of everything on mscui.net.

If you open the WPF sample page located at Microsoft.Cui.SampleWinform\WPFControls\WrapDataGridPage.xaml, you'll see how the MedicationsListView is constructed.

Regards

Ben