Patient Journey Demonstrator Silverlight Foundation Controls

Jun 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM

This discussion is completely unrelated to the health care domain, which is the core focus of the MSCUI project; which is often confused as the 'Microsoft common user interface' instead of the 'Microsoft HEALTH common user interface'

I've been involved in a number of silverlight business application projects. In each unrelated project the client has stumbled upon the Patient Journey Demonstrator is one way or another, in each case we are requested to 'make the application do that'. After downloading the source and the design guidance it's apparent that the foundational controls used by the the demonstrator are not a focus of the design guidance or the given source code.

Would it be possible to share some details of the foundational silverlight controls used by these demonstrators? It would be very useful if these controls are available from another project or as a control suite that could be licensed. I've found a very basic version of the dashboard 'widget' capability with the blacklight project available on codeplex but this is seriously limited and not very well designed for extension.

Potentially this has all been developed internally with no view to share this IP, if so please could someone let me know so that I can stop searching.

Coordinator
Jun 30, 2009 at 11:40 AM

We simply have not had the time to investigate fully all the elements of the UI in the PJD to the level required to be sure of its safety in clinical scenarios. Some of the UI is already shared. Let me contact you directly to understand your requirements a little more.

Thanks,

-Stuart.