This project is read-only.

Release of Schedule/Recent Activities/Deep Zoom

Mar 6, 2009 at 3:50 AM
Just wondering if you are going to be releasing the Scheduler control located on the left of the primary care application on first entry.... the Recent Activties control that is located when you first enter a patient in the Primary Care app.... and the Deep Zoom with the annotations capabilities????

Thanks
Mar 16, 2009 at 11:28 AM
We have no plans to release the demonstrator source at the moment, and we are not looking to create controls that we release for the functioanl areas you describe. I will however take back your interest in these functional areas to the folks who plan our releases.
Thanks,
-Stuart.
Sep 3, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Sense those controls are not going to be release can you instruct me on how you created the Recent Activities.  I'm instrested in what controls you used to make the sliding bar on the right.  I've tried using a accordion but haven't found a way to not collapse all the way like the one in the demo.  Another thing I would like to know is the layout (how items can max and minize other controls on the page), what controls where involve and may be some pointers on how to recreate.

I would like to add that the site is very impressive.  Keep up the good work.

Nov 17, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Hi mryang,

You can find some simlar controls for expanding and collapsing, and manging panels in layout in another codeplex project called Blacklight.

The AnimatedExpander control will help you build a list simiar to the recent activities list in the patient journey demonstrator. You can place it in the item template of an items control and bind you items to the ItemsSource.

The DragDockPanelHost and DragDockPanel will provide a similar implementation of the layout panels in the demonstrator.

Thanks,

Martin

Feb 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Hi,

Can anybody suggest me, where I can find MS Outlook style scheduler control for Silverlight or how to create the same.
I've to use it in a healthcare product based on SilverLight.

Thanks,
Saket Karnik