mscui

Jun 14, 2008 at 11:55 PM
Hi

We ae very impressed with the Patient Journey Demonstrator!!!
We are also building a similar application. I have read all the guidelines and have an idea of how that could be applied in asp.net. 
I am able to apply the guiledlines in Nhs.cui.controls. But i am not able to apply them to Miscrosoft.cui.controls. 
We are using Silverlight to build the application, so i am pretty sure i should be using  Miscrosoft.cui.controls. 
I am a newbie to both Silverlight and CUI. I have downloaded and installed the latest the source code provided by mscui.
I see the controls, Filter Control, level of detail control...... But how will i apply the PatientGivenName() and the rest of the stuff given in the guidelines to the controls available in silverlight.

Can anyone please help me out in figuring out where and how i should start going forward.
Thanks in advance.  

Coordinator
Jun 18, 2008 at 8:56 AM
Thanks. We are pleased you like the demonstrator. The only Silverlight control we have so far is the Medications List View, but you can mix and match the Asp.Net controls on the same web page. A good example of this is this  page. It shows how to use the Patient Banner Asp.Net control, and the Silverlight Medications List. The full source code for this is available here on codeplex. We will have a new set of Silverlight controls available in our August release, which will include a Silverlight Patient Banner. -Stuart.
Jun 22, 2008 at 5:14 PM
Thanks for your reply.
So, how am i suppossed to use the controls like DataBoundRowGrouping, FilterControl (and all the other controls from Microsoft.cui.controls)?
Do you mean to say that the .Net cui controls like Address label, contact label and so on can also be used in xaml? Also the classes provided by CUI, like FormatName can also be used in Silverlight application? Am i right? or am i missing something, so that the same classes can be used even in SL application? 
Please help me figur out what i need to do with the Nhs.cui.controls and Microsoft.cui.controls. 
Thanks again for your help! 

stuartri wrote:
Thanks. We are pleased you like the demonstrator. The only Silverlight control we have so far is the Medications List View, but you can mix and match the Asp.Net controls on the same web page. A good example of this is this  page. It shows how to use the Patient Banner Asp.Net control, and the Silverlight Medications List. The full source code for this is available here on codeplex. We will have a new set of Silverlight controls available in our August release, which will include a Silverlight Patient Banner. -Stuart.

Jun 23, 2008 at 1:56 AM
Hello

where we can source code download files example of Patient Journey Demonstrator ?

Tks.
Coordinator
Jun 24, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Thanks for your post and your interest in the MSCUI Patient Journey Demonstrator.

We are currently planning future work on the demonstrator, and part of this planning includes considering making sections of the source code available. We will look to confirm our plans here on the MSCUI Codeplex discussion forum in the future.

lgcardona wrote:
Hello

where we can source code download files example of Patient Journey Demonstrator ?

Tks.