not able to use Health CUI for WPF controls

May 20, 2008 at 6:15 AM
hello

i have downloaded the toolkit and installed all the perqusites.

now when i am running the sample toolkit of the Health Control For WPF controls i am getting errors,

so i am not able to compile it and not able to get the dll for WPF controls for Health.

so can u pls send me that dll or provide further guidence for using WPF Health Controls.

thanx.
Coordinator
May 20, 2008 at 9:23 AM
Hi - Could you please provide details of the errors you are seeing.
May 23, 2008 at 11:20 AM
I have extracted the tool kit and run the solution named main
and when i am going to open the form in Microsoft.Cui.WPFControl project i am getting errors and not able to get the dll for the same.

these are the errors

Error 1 StaticResource reference 'ToolBar_TextBlock' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\ComboBox.xaml 25 57

Error 2 StaticResource reference 'dictionaryToStringConverter' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\DataBoundRowGrouping.xaml 10 89

Error 3 StaticResource reference 'ToolBar_ListBoxItem' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\FilterControl.xaml 51 78

Error 4 StaticResource reference 'ToolBar_TextBlock' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\LevelOfDetailControl.xaml 25 72

if u could provide me that dll (Error Free) than i will be thank ful to you

thanx for reply
May 28, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Hi,

You seem to be having problems with missing resources that are defined in the App.xaml file in the Toolkit.SampleWinForm project (for WPF) or in the Microsoft.Cui.SamplePages project (for Silverlight). Please check that this file is present and that the named resources are defined there.

HTH - MSCUI Dev.

vmfsoft wrote:
and when i am going to open the form in Microsoft.Cui.WPFControl project i am getting errors and not able to get the dll for the same.

these are the errors

Error 1 StaticResource reference 'ToolBar_TextBlock' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\ComboBox.xaml 25 57

Error 2 StaticResource reference 'dictionaryToStringConverter' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\DataBoundRowGrouping.xaml 10 89

Error 3 StaticResource reference 'ToolBar_ListBoxItem' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\FilterControl.xaml 51 78

Error 4 StaticResource reference 'ToolBar_TextBlock' was not found. D:\21.05.08\Source\Solutions\Main\Microsoft.Cui.Controls\LevelOfDetailControl.xaml 25 72

thanx for reply

May 28, 2008 at 11:43 AM

Hi,

You seem to be having problems with missing resources that are defined in the App.xaml file in the Toolkit.SampleWinForm project (for WPF) or in the Microsoft.Cui.SamplePages project (for Silverlight). Please check that this file is present and that the named resources are defined there.

HTH - MSCUI Dev.

vmfsoft wrote:

these are the errors

thanx for reply