This project is read-only.

VS2010 and Blend 4

Jun 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Hi all,

I am attempting to port forward a prototype that is using the MSCUI controls, and have brought forth the lastest version of those controls along with the project. The port I am trying is to go from Blend 3 to 4, and VS 2008 to 2010.

I'm not trying to compile the MSCUI solution itself, but attempting to use actual controls within a prototype that we are working on.

After much mucking around, I continue to get the same error which is presented below:

Error 1 Unknown build error, 'Cannot resolve dependency to assembly 'WPFToolkit, Version=3.5.40128.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' because it has not been preloaded. When using the ReflectionOnly APIs, dependent assemblies must be pre-loaded or loaded on demand through the ReflectionOnlyAssemblyResolve event. Line 37 Position 56.'  C:\....file.....file.xaml 37 56 PrototypeScreens

I'm not 100% sure how to move forward with this, and am actually concerned that there may be conflicts resident with 3.5x vs. 4.0 framework activities for these controls.

Any help would be appreciated.

- Izzy