Source Code

Feb 1, 2008 at 5:56 PM
Edited Feb 1, 2008 at 6:16 PM
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Codeplex is displaying your post as '*' but I've checked the RSS feed for the site and I think the message you tried to type was:

'Is there actually source code for this project. I've tried to download the source code using both the tortoiseSVN and the codeplexclient, and it never downloads any source. What am I doing wrong?'

We'll get back to you on this one.

Thanks

Mike Fenna

tan09 wrote:

Coordinator
Feb 26, 2008 at 10:12 AM
Hi

In this case our source code is not shared via the codeplex Team Foundation Server system. You need to install the toolkit by running MSCUI.msi which you can find on the releases tab. This will install both source and binaries on your machine, plus integrate the Visual Studio help collection.

Regards,

Jim
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2008 at 10:13 AM
To confirm, the source code for mscui is contained within the MSI files available from the 'Releases' tab in the file 'MSCUI.msi'.

mikefenna wrote:
Codeplex is displaying your post as '*' but I've checked the RSS feed for the site and I think the message you tried to type was:

'Is there actually source code for this project. I've tried to download the source code using both the tortoiseSVN and the codeplexclient, and it never downloads any source. What am I doing wrong?'

We'll get back to you on this one.

Thanks

Mike Fenna

tan09 wrote: